I'm determined to do what I can in 2013 to make it a less stressful, healthier, and exciting year for my family! I've already begun to re-organize the house. I'm packing away the baby gear (since she is almost 2) and I've got my eye on the kitchen next. But let's not forget the car!
I've got WAY too much stuff in my car and especially my glove box. Here is a list of glove box essentials... everything else can go.
1. License/ registration/ emergency contact. Clip it all together in case of emergency.
2. Flashlight. Nothing big... but bright is always a bonus.
3. Wheel lock. Most cars have these now and should you ever need it you'll know right where to find it.
4. Tire pressure gauge
5. Extra fuses (just a small box)
6. Small first aid kit
7. Phone charger
8. Hair brush... yes, a complete MUST have.