Wikipedia defines a "work spouse" as "a co-worker, usually of the opposite sex,with whom one shares a special relationship, having bonds similar to those of a marriage; such as, confidences, loyalties, shared experiences, and a degree of honesty or openness".
Do you have a work husband? Here are 6 ways to tell"
1. Your Gchat conversation is always open, and you can send links back and forth with no explanation (not even an emoticon). And he knows it's in his best interest to click on it in a timely fashion.
2. After meetings, he's the first one you go to for a debriefing and, subsequently, to ask for help while you completely revamp the project your boss approved--and then forgot she approved.
3. He knows who you're referring to when you say the "devil wears denim tuxedos."
4. When your mom calls the office (like she does everyday at 9 a.m.), he always says, "Tell Donna I say, 'Heyyy.'"
5. He has no qualms about telling you that your lipstick shade makes you look drunk.
6. He understands that if you don't have you Skinny Vanilla Soy Latte by 4 p.m., he should look for you in the supply closet where you carved out a perfectly-comfortable nap space.