1. How many movies did Newman direct without appearing in them? (Three: "Rachel Rachel" in 1968, "The Effect Of Gamma Rays..." in 1972 and "The Glass Menagerie" in 1987, all of which starred his wife Joanne Woodward)
2. How many Oscars total did Newman win in his career (acting and/or directing)? (Just one...for his role in "The Color Of Money" with Tom Cruise.)
3. How many films total did Newman and Redford make? (Two--"Butch Cassidy" and "The Sting")
4. The original name for "Butch Cassidy" was "The Sundance Kid and Butch Cassidy." Newman had been cast as Butch...who signed on to play Sundance, but ultimately dropped out? (Hint: it was filmed in 1968....it was Steve McQueen.)
5. Newman's last role was as the voice of which character in "Cars"?
(Doc Hudson, Mayor of Radiator Springs.)